Going forward I will give you periodic updates based on a series of experiences. Cluster the stories a little bit.
Some say the veil is thinning, others say we are ascending, and a very few say there are glitches in the system. Regardless, there is an uptick of interesting phenomenon in my life. So I will chronicalize them. Book of Tokyo…
What can ordering pizza teach you?
Going against my diet, I ordered pizza over the weekend. Don’t worry it was a personal pan cheese pizza. 150 calories per slice so that totaled only 600 calories.
I placed my order on their handy dandy Pizza Hut app. 20 minutes later, I drive over to pick it up and had found, the order never went through. The girl at the counter asked if I had a confirmation email? A CONFIRMATION EMAIL? THEN WHY USE THE APP? Okay my phone was about to die, I needed to go into my car to charge it and retrieve the email. I told the girl be right back.
5 minutes later, I find an email saying that there was an error and to call Pizza Hut directly to place the order. Okay, no sweat, I ‘ll just put in the order and wait. Doesn’t take long for a tiny pizza. 15 minutes. I have time.
I walk in. Show her the email and apologize for being frustrated. She took my order and asked if there was anything else. I said no. It was just the little pizza.
Then un-expectantly, SHE COMPS IT. “On the house. Sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate your business.”
Wow. That’s the best customer service I have experienced and it was from a Pizza Hut?!
After I got my Pizza, as I was driving home it occurred to me:
I’m notorious at being frustrated with the process. I get frustrated with the unknown. Just like I got frustrated when the girl at Pizza Hut didn’t have my order. But the universe always has your back. In the end you always get what you want and even then some. Or even FREE!! The way it will unfold will be out of your control. Just like that pizza. The order never made it, but I still managed to get my pizza.
Life is a process. Thing will happen both good and bad, to get you to where you need to be. Just trust it will all work out.
Why are you here, book?
It’s snowing heavily out west and I’m dying to get out of the house. I dig my car out of the snow and venture off to the closest coffee shop despite the growing concern this storm might get worst.
I walk in and the shop is buzzing as if it was a regular day – the energy was high –almost like an alternative universe.
I grabbed my usual afternoon decaf and walked over to one of my spots. I sit down and notice:
Interesting. The colour calls to me. Then I notice the graphics. Has that Egyptian/Greecian vibe. Then boom the title – ‘The Sirens of Titan’.
Then I pick it up and look inside…
And then it lost me. I wasn’t interested in the story. I have trouble digesting authors from that era. Too dry. Their rhetoric doesn’t really interest me. I’ll have to listen to it on Audible to get through it.
However, that quote, the dedication, and the first few pages DID INTEREST ME!!!…
A flurry of questions and ideas popped into my head:
- What does: “With every passing hour our solar system comes forty-three thousand miles closer to globular cluster 13 in the constellation Hercules, and still there are some misfits who continue to insist that there is no such thing as progress. — Ransom K. Ferm” Mean? Who is Ransom?
- Then I Googled: https://earthsky.org/clusters-nebulae-galaxies/m13-finest-globular-cluster-in-northern-skies
- What’s there? Is that home? Is that a significant place?
- “Less than a century ago men and women did not have easy access to the puzzle boxes within them.” Was this pre-shift earth?
- Is coming from the perspective of post shift earth. Is this our future?
- “Mankind flung its advance agents ever outward, ever outward. Eventually it flung them out into space, into the colorless, tasteless, weightless sea of outwardness without end…These unhappy agents found what had already been found in abundance on Earth — a nightamare of meaninglessness without end. … Outwardness lost, at last, its imagined attractions. Only inwardness remained to be explored.” Are we the only intelligent life form out here in this dimension? What if the great unknown, the last journey of Earth for all of us, is to explore ourselves through the vehicle of our human bodies? That’s it. Nothing else.
- Are we the center of the torus? With different dimensional universes wrapping around us?
- Is this the reason all eyes on earth? Because we ARE literally the center of everything?
- WHY AM I HAVING THESE THOUGHTS?!!!!!
This is going to take me down rabbit holes, I just know it. In the mean time…
To read more on the book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sirens_of_Titan
Beam me up Scottie
I went on an unofficial date to the Observatory. Museums are totally aimed at kids. Hard to have fun when you can walk through the entire place in less than 30 minutes. Regardless, I did manage to have a little bit of fun playing a video game.
I won’t get into the details of the game but it occurred to me afterwards …
What if this is all a game? And we get several chances to come back here to play the game?
Okay that is it for now.